I'm definitely a TEAM-EDWARD while Qiao's a TEAM JACOBS. Good, that means we wouldn't have to fight! lol! You should hear our silly conversations! haha! I bet the people sitting beside us must be eavesdropping and laughing at us secretly. But, hello I don't care. :P
Still very excited!!! Can't wait to watch part 2!! They make vampire so pretty and flawless that I wanna be a vampire too!!!! lol lol!
1. I screamed when Bella drank human blood and I was the only one that screamed. Could dug a hole for that. But seriously, that part makes me sick. :/
2. They made Bella looked so so so skeleton-ly skinny!!! Really really super skinny! Picture her as anorexic you may. Although, I know it's done via Photoshop, but really scary to see her being so deadly-skinny. :/
3. Love the wedding grown of Bella!!!! So elegant and everything! Showed her figure perfectly! (that was before she became sickly skinny) I think thoughout the whole movie, I love the wedding scene best! So touching really! And Edward was so flawless-ly handsome!! <3 <3
4. I heard Breaking Dawn is a PG13 movie? But the sex scenes are like OH MY GOD!!! I didn't know Singapore has became so 'open' I'm actually quite worried what my little kids would be watching in future. :/
5. I couldn't stop laughing at J being imprinted on the baby!! LMAO! By the way, the growth up version of Renesmee is really damn pretty!!!
Conclusion: Make me a vampire thank you.
Anyway, I guess the reason for me not being attracted to Jacobs could be him being too buff. lol! While Edward is the perfect prince charming kind. :D Ok, Lirong has entered her lala land. hahaha!
We had lunch together before the movie. Settled for foodcourt because we are very poor students. :( lol! I kept psycho-ing myself to eat something other than YTF. But you can see, I failed. Nothing catches my eyes except YTF. :/ The same goes to Qiao! She had her claypot congee again! In the end we ate the exact same things as our previous visit. haha!
Time passes so quickly with her! We had so much to talk about! From boys to studies to families and now we talk about our cars! Sign of us really becoming an adult. :/
Went shopping after the movie! Like finally!!! :D Best buy is my two new tops! :D :D Can't wait to wear them!!! haha! Oh and I bought more clothes from Gmarket. :X Bought 1 dress, 2 tops and 1 cardigan from Gmarket. Giving myself the excuse that I'll be working this weekend. :P I need to buy bottoms! But so hard to find my size w/o the need for belts! :< I need shoes and bags too! :pPp Another round of shopping for me tml! (Y)
Conclusion: Money please drop from the sky thank you.
Caught this before heading out. I guess half of the movie were all sex scenes? I really cannot take the 'openness' of the westerns. :/ Like you can just take off your clothes and roll in bed with someone? :/
Brown sugar comb cake
Made this while watching the movie, because my mummy love this type of kueh! :) So happy to see the 'comb'!!! :D I substituted white sugar for brown one instead. Was quite scare I would ruin the recipe because I don't know what to expect. :/ Couldn't find any recipe that uses brown sugar online. Luckily it turned out well! :)
- 300gm rice flour
- 200ml water
- 150gm sugar
- 250ml warm water
- 1 tsp instant yeast
- Combine rice flour with 200ml water and mix into a soft dough.
- Dissolve yeast into warm water and stir in sugar.
- Pour yeast mixture into method (1) and stir to even.
- Cover bowl with a damp cloth and rest for 8 hours.
- Stir mixture and pour into a pan and steam for 30mins.
- Cool completely before unmoulding and slice.
Cute mummy immediately asked me to give her a small piece to try! haha! The taste was good! If you like a stronger aroma than white sugar you can try this! :)