Hello!:) Been too busy to blog lately. :P
Really caught up with quite a few things on hands. :/
1. CA once per week. this is really killing me.
2. Assignments and report. T.T
3. Helping my mummy with her business
4. Summer programme application
Nonetheless, still in the mood for CNY! Sort of. :P
This dish is quite popular on the reunion dinner table but we only had this on day 9 of CNY, because all the other days we were having steamboats instead.
1 whole cabbage (thinly sliced)
300g roasted pork (sliced)
1 tbsp of oyster sauce
1 small piece onion (chopped)
2 small pieces garlic (chopped)
1/4 cup water
1. Heat oil in wok.
2. Add in the chopped onion and fried till golden brown.
3. Add roasted pork, give a quick stir. Close lid and cook for about 2 mins
4. Add cabbages, give a quick stir before adding oyster sauce.
5. Add water and toss in the chopped garlic, close lid and let it cook for about 5 minutes.
6. Give it another quick stir and let it simmer for a further few minutes.
7. Plate and dish. :)
A very simple dish right? So simple that you actually don't need a recipe. lol! I wrote the 'methods' purely based on my memory of the steps. I think cooking is really very dependent on 'feeling' unlike baking, every measurements count. :/
I am submitting this to Aspiring Bakers #15: Auspicious Dishes for CNY (January 2012) hosted by Wen’s Delight.