1/2 cup White Sugar
2 tablespoons Butter (unsalted)
2 tablespoons Water
1 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
1/2 cup Milk Chocolate Chips
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
2/3 cup All-Purpose Flour
1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1. Add Sugar and water into a sauce pan. Warm on Med Low heat to start melting the sugar. As the water heats up add the butter. Stir so the mixture does not burn. If it starts to boil large bubble turn down heat. We want a smooth even heat to melt the sugar but not to get the mixture too hot. (If it were to get too hot the eggs would cook the instant we added them.) Remove from the heat.
2. Slowly add chocolate chips to sugar, water and butter mix. Stir the chips until they melt.
3. Add the eggs to the melted chocolate. Gently stir the mixture until the eggs have mixed well. Once the eggs have been mixed add the Vanilla Extract.
4. Add the Baking Soda and Salt then stir. Next add the All-Purpose Flour. I add half the flour then stir then add the rest. Gently stir until the brownie batter is brown again.
5. Pour mixture into a greased 8×8 inch square pan. Place in a 325 degree preheated oven. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until brownies set up. Do not over bake this recipe!
Source: Browniepower (refer to original site for picture guides)
Verdict: I really love this recipe, everything was so simple that baking was done in less than an hour! The brownie was exactly how I like it to be, warm and really soft! Like me if you prefer brownie that are not so dense this is the recipe for you. :)