Warm chocolate fudge brownies drizzled with generous amount of melted dark and white chocolate. Now how does that sounds? Enough to waken the devil? Heh.
Ingredients (adapted from here):
150 g butter
4 eggs - lightly beaten
1 cup baking cocoa
3/4 cup flour
1 1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking powder
dark and white chocolate respectively - melted
1. Preheat the oven to 160C. Line baking tray 20cm x20cm with greased proof paper.
2. Melt butter in microwave for 30 seconds or more. Stir in baking cocoa. Leave it to cool slightly.
3. Mix in eggs, sugar and vanilla. Add in sifted flour and baking powder into the mixture. Mix well.
4. Pour the mixture onto the prepared tray.
5. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
6. Leave it the pan to cool slightly. Drizzle the melted dark and white chocolate over.
I'm excited just looking at those flowing chocolate lava. <3
I actually stirred in some walnuts chunks, which is totally optional.
Anyway, some of you have been asking me why do I have so many different brownie recipes? Like Basic Fudge Brownie, Oreo brownie and this new one. What are the differences? Well, I can only say there are too many ways to prepare the same thing. So don't be surprise if you find other Brownie's recipes elsewhere. There's really no 'you die die must bake with this recipe'. Perhaps also the reason why I love baking, it's never boring with all the different recipes to try on! :)