Blueberry and peach muffin.
An easy recipe that has never fail me when I needed a quick escape in my kitchen!
Since it's a quick bake, I shall make my post short and sweet too. Hahaha! :P
1½ cups plain flour
1½ tsp baking powder120 g unsalted butter, softened½ cup sugar½ tsp salt1 tsp vanilla extract2 eggsblueberriespeaches
1. Preheat oven to 180 degree C. If you want to bake this into a cake, just line the pan with parchment paper.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the flour and baking powder; set aside. Using an electric mixer, cream together the butter, sugar and salt at medium-high speed until light and fluffy.
3. Add the eggs one at a time, beat till combined. Add vanilla extract and continue to beat until fully incorporated.
4. Add the flour mixture and mix well with a spatula. Gently fold blueberries and peaches.
5. Transfer batter to a muffin pan or cake pan. Bake in preheated oven for 50 min or when the insert a skewer into the muffin comes out clean.
Too generous with the fruits that my muffins 'cracked'. Hahahaha!
Close up to these moist little ones.
They are the perfect coffee cakes in the afternoon! ^^
Ok. I said a short and sweet post right? Haha!
Follow me on dayre for more insights of my day! Because it's just easier to blog on dayre! ^^