Really 'inspired' to make some sushi after my visit to Maki-San and so I did!:D
Decided to healthified my sushi by replacing the rice with multigrain ones.
Ingredients (makes 8 rolls):
4. Spread about 3 tbsp of seasoned rice evenly over about 1/2 of seaweed (leaving 1" in the front and 2" at the back of rice for rolling later).
5. Place the fillings one at a time over the rice toward you .
6. Lift up the front side of seaweed, carefully and quickly roll over the filling to cover them.
7. At the end, wrap the entire seaweed roll with bamboo roll and gently squeeze to secure.
8. Slice and ready to enjoy.
Simple and definitely healthy.
Click here for step-by-step pictorial of sushi making.
Also made Naegmyeon (Korean cold noodles). I actually much prefer this to cold soba. ^^
Kimchi pumpkin salad. Of course it has to be me. :P
Actually it's not that difficult to prepare a simple and healthy homemade meal right?