Recently I have been making a lot of sandwiches, salad and overnight oats. Wells, all these are only for the one and only him. :D Eh, ok. Sometimes I made for my bro too. Heh.
Oozing cheese and ham for the boy's breakfast~
4 slices Bread of your choice (I use Gardenia's multi-grain bread)
6 pieces of Kraft cheese
6 pieces Ham
1. Heat up a saucepan and drizzle with some oil. Pan fried the sliced tomatoes until soft and mushy. Dish and set aside.
2. Place 4 slices of bread on board. Spread some butter on one side of the bread only.
3. On a saucepan, place the buttered side of the bread facing the pan followed by layering the bread with cheese, ham, cheese, ham, tomato, ham, cheese. Finally, top with another slice of bread, buttered side facing up.
4. Flip the sandwich now such that the new piece of bread is facing the saucepan now. Press down firmly.
5. Let the sandwich grill on the saucepan until the cheese has melted to your desire.
6. Dish and serve hot.
Another way to enjoy your ham and cheese sandwich, soak it with lots of maple syrup! :D