Hello everyone! :)
Since Christmas is just round the corner, I'm going to share with everyone a really super simple Christmas bake that is going to make such a good treat for your guests!
I know I know, I'm always saying simple and easy in my recipe. Haha. But this is really.. SIMPLE! lol! I think I need to use thesaurus soon.
You don't need to whisk anything or make a mess in your kitchen. Just a bowl and perhaps a spoon to mix everything together! Isn't this simple enough? :D
250g fresh grated coconut (can get from NTUC)
40g plain flour (can replace with other flours like almond etc to make it gluten free!)
60g coconut oil (or any other cooking oil!)
2 small apples, sliced thinly.
Some dried fruit/nuts
1. Preheat oven to 200 degree Celsius. Grease a 7'' pie tray (can always use a disposable aluminium tray if you don't have a proper pie tray! ^^).
2. Mix grated coconut, flour and sugar together. Mix oil and eggs before pouring into the batter. Mix everything together.
3. Pour the batter into the grease tray. Arrange the sliced apples on top of the batter.
4. Decorate your apple pie just the way you want! Let your creative flow! ^^
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 45 min or until done.
Don't you agree this is so simple?!
By the way, when the pie came out of the oven do expect a super flavourful smell of coconut! Love it!
Served hot or cold!
I like it with a scoop of ice cream. :D
It was so good. :')
I think if you're a fan of coconut, you need to try this!
Can you see all the grated coconut from this photo?
I hope you're going to start baking this now! :D
For more Christmas related bakes, click here! :)