Baked this vegan matcha brownie because I was so inspired by vegan food after the potluck!
Don't ask me about my thoughts about going vegan. I'm neutral about it. :)
I think once in a while, some vegan food won't hurt. Take it as a chance to cleanse and detox your body system? ^^
Matcha and azuki beans.
A combination that I can never get sick of! <3
This time round, I use the matcha powder from Matchaya. :)
2 cups all purpose flour
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup organic coconut oil
1 cup water
2 tbsp matcha powder
1 tsp salt
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, salt and matcha powder.
3. In another bowl, mix together the water and coconut oil. Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture. Mix well,
4. Pour 1/3 of the batter into the baking pan, spread the azuki on top before pouring the remaining batter.
5. Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or when a tester inserted comes out clean. Let the brownie cools before cutting into squares.
It's really simple, isn't it? ^^
Love the crusty top and the moist cake.
Gonna bake this again with other flavours! :D
Stay tune to my dayre for more experimentations in my kitchen! ^^